Our goal is to offer you the best shipping options, no matter where you live. Every day, we deliver to hundreds of customers across the world, ensuring that we provide the very highest levels of responsiveness to you at all times.
The time frame for order delivery is divided into two parts:
- Processing time: Order verification, tailoring, quality check and packaging. All orders are sent to the manufacturer for dispatch within 24 hours after the order is placed. The manufacturer and China Post process the orders, which takes an additional 2–4 days.
- Shipping time: This refers to the time it takes for items to be shipped from our warehouse to the destination.International delivery usually takes about 15–30 business days. US orders are shipped by e-packet, which is a US Postal Service product. After processing and leaving the warehouse, items usually take between 7 and 14 days to arrive at their destination but can take longer from time to time.
Delivery Times for FREE SHIPPING Promotions Using E-Packet Shipping Methode:
- Australia - Free Shipping - ETA is 7 - 14 working days but can take longer from time to time.
- Canada - Free Shipping - ETA is 7 - 14 working days, but can take longer from time to time.
- United States - Free Shipping - ETA is 7 - 14 working days, but can take longer from time to time
- United Kingdom - Free Shipping - ETA is 7 - 14 working days, but can take longer from time to time.
- Rest Of World - Free Shipping - ETA is 15 -30 working days, but can take longer from time to time.
*Expedited Tracked Shipping - Extra Charge Depending on Shipping Destination.
*These charges are for shipping costs only and does not cover import liabilities that may be applied by the government of the destination country. RhinocerosX does not accept any responsibility for customs delays, duties or taxes that may apply in the destination country. Under no circumstance will RhinocerosX accept any orders back due to a rejection of customs charges. Orders cannot be returned to sender. For further information, we recommend you contact your local customs office.
- We pride ourselves in getting your goods out the door and on the way to you, where they belong.
- Once the order is dispatched we will send you an email to keep you updated.
Who pays for international import duties and taxes?
- Orders shipped internationally may be subject to import duties and taxes upon receipt in destination country.
- The customer is responsible for any customs charges that may be applied to the shipment.
- Unfortunately, RhinocerosX has no control over these charges and is not responsible for any actions taken by customs or delivery services.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or need further assistance, Thank you
Return mailing address:
18631 N. 19th Avenue,
Suite #158 - 173
Phoenix AZ, 85027